Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? - Mary Oliver
We provide individual, couple and family therapy for adults and adolescents for many different reasons. Below are listed some of the reasons people seek counseling with us. Please feel free to contact us to discuss your own unique circumstances.
- Mental health concerns
- Managing stress
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Post traumatic stress
- Eating disorders and body image concerns
- Perinatal: pregnancy and postpartum
- Challenges with transition to parenthood
- Mental health concerns during pregnancy and postpartum
- Support after premature birth/ NICU stays
- Birth trauma, miscarriage and infant loss
- Partner support
- Support for parents of medically fragile children or those with special needs
- Family of origin issues including childhood trauma
- Men's issues and support for new dads
- Personal development/ growth
- Creating healthy boundaries in relationships
- Finding purpose and meaning
- Practicing compassion and mindful awareness in our daily lives
- Holistic approaches to healing the body and mind
Training and consultation offered for medical and mental health professionals in the area of perinatal mental health.
- Individual and group consultation for mental health clinicians. Please contact us for more information.
- Customized training on mental health topics available to groups.