We are happy to bill your insurance company on your behalf for sessions as a preferred provider or out of network provider. Currently, we are preferred providers for Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield (and affiliated Blue Cross plans), Moda/ODS and Aetna. All other plans are billed as an out of network provider. We are not able to bill OHP* or Medicare at this time.
As a preferred provider, a copay or coinsurance amount is collected at each session. The amount is dependent on your plan, but is usually a set amount or percentage.
As an out of network provider, the full fee is collected at each session and your insurance is billed for you. After we receive the first insurance payment, we can adjust your portion for each session based on what is paid and refund or credit the difference paid for future sessions.
It is important to know that some high deductible plans require you to meet deductible first regardless of whether you see a preferred provider or not.
Please contact us or your insurance plan if you have any questions about using your insurance to pay for sessions.
* Exception for OHP - Yamhill CCO.
Questions for your insurance carrier:
- Do I currently have coverage for outpatient mental health services?
- Is Aiyana Counseling covered under my plan as a preferred provider or an out of network provider?
- What portion of my counseling costs will be covered under my plan and what portion will be my responsibility?
- What is my annual deductible? How much of my deductible have I met for my plan year? Is my deductible waived or do I have to meet deductible before my plan pays for counseling?
- What is my coinsurance or copay if Aiyana Counseling is a preferred provider on my plan?
Initial Intake Session (60-90 minutes): $175
Individual Session (50-55 minutes): $125
Family Session with or without client (50-55 minutes): $140
Payment is collected at time of service. We can accept cash, check, all major credit cards and HSA/ FSA debit cards.
In-network fees vary depending on your insurance. Please contact us with any questions.