robin c. Gibler, lpc
Robin's counseling style is warm, engaging and supportive. She blends insight oriented therapy and practical interventions and draws from psychodynamic, cognitive behavioral, and mindfulness based theories. She has extensive training and experience assisting women as they navigate the many challenges of pregnancy, childbirth and transition to parenthood. In addition to a private practice, she has provided therapy for women transitioning from prostitution and drug abuse in an award winning residential program, served as the program manager for an intensive outpatient program for mothers and infants, worked alongside obstetricians and midwives as a behavioral health consultant and developed a parent-infant program for at-risk families at a local relief nursery.
She feels honored to support the women in her practice.
Education and training
- BA in Liberal Studies with emphasis in Sociology, Psychology and Gender Studies from Belmont University in Nashville, TN
- MA in Counseling from Trevecca Nazarene University in Nashville, TN
- Extensive Postgraduate Training in Perinatal Mental Health
- Continuing Education in Mindfulness, Hakomi, Interpersonal Neurobiology, YogaCalm, Expressive Art and Movement, Trauma Informed Care
- Baby Blues Connection - Advisory
- Postpartum Support International - Oregon Chapter - President